Would you like to see a garden that needs no watering, no digging, no fertilizing, no weeding and produces fresh, organic food on auto-pilot, year after year? One that can yield up to 8 times more produce than traditional gardens1, to feed you and your family in times of crisis with some of the healthiest, tastiest, most nutritious food you could possibly eat… and it can fit right in your back yard.
This amazing food farm works under some of the most extreme weather conditions, in places such as the Jordanian Desert, South Africa, China, Australia and in every corner of the United States, including Alaska.
Because of the brilliant way in which it is designed, this survival garden is completely hidden in plain sight from nosy neighbors and the hungry looters that will roam the streets post-collapse in search for food. NO ONE will ever figure out that you have an endless supply of food right in your backyard.
In this pocket-sized Paradise, fruit trees, veggies and medicinal plants all live together in perfect harmony… taking care of each-other… surviving and thriving the way they did for hundreds of thousands of years: without human intervention.
A permaculture garden or farm is truly a slice of Heaven: flowers, veggies, fruit trees, bees, insects, worms, tiny microorganisms, weeds and even backyard animals are all part of this perfect ecosystem that thrives under one condition: that you don’t mess with it.
I’m talking about beans, potatoes, carrots, spinach, squash, berries… and hundreds of other plants and fruit trees… all on auto-pilot, all regenerative.
This special type of garden can feed yourself and your family in times of crisis and is actually healthier than gardening and is perfect for survival purposes. It is called permaculture and it’s a method of replicating nature’s way of growing food with little effortin your own back yard.
Me and my two gardening experts created the only true survival gardening course on the market, that will ensure you always have a “stockpile”…
“MY SURVIVAL FARM”
…and it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before… An A to Z guide on survival gardening that is easy to read and a joy to put into practice, full of photos, diagrams and step by step advice. Even a kid can do this and, in fact, I encourage you to let the little ones handle it, to teach them not just about self-reliance but also about how Mother Nature works.
Here is just a glimpse of what you’ll find inside:
- How to plan, design and put into action high-yield survival garden that will literally keep you and your family fed for life, no matter what hits you, even when everyone else around you is starving to death. No digging and planting year after year and no daily watering because you’ll have more important things to worry about when TSHTF.
- How to set up highly nutritious soil for your plants. Do this before you plant anything and you’re on your way to setting your food forest on auto-pilot for decades to come. I’m gonna tell you this one “weird” thing to add to the mulch that’s not only highly effective but also 100% free (because you already have it in your home right now).
- Step-by-step instructions on how to plant over 125 plants inside your permaculture garden. Plus, special instructions on choosing the right ones for your climate. From Arizona to Alaska, you can do this anywhere…
- How to “marry” your plants. We’re gonna tell you which grow well together and help each-other survive and thrive, so they don’t ever compete for sunlight and nutrients. You get the full table of plants that work well with one another as well as the ones you should NEVER be put together.
- A hotlist of perennials that you don’t have to re-plant every year. They just grow and grow, and all you do is harvest them. In some cases they yield food all-year round (like Okinawan spinach, which absolutely thrives in warm climates).
- How to take care of pests naturally, and without using any pesticides. There are certain plants that act as the food forest’s policemen by repelling “bad” insects. It’s in their best interest too, because if the plants around them die, they die.
- The “secret” plants that are natural fertilizers, so you never have to spray your soil ever again. These little workers pull minerals from deep down the soil with their long roots then, when they die, the leaves fall next to your other plants and start decomposing. You won’t have to spend a dime on fertilizers ever again.
- Next, we won’t just show you how to grow bees for pollination, but how to attract them using these bee-friendly plants.
How to make your own organic fertilizers, because chemicals and fossil-fuel based pesticides are the last things you want to put in your soil.
- Brace yourself because we’re also going to talk in-depth about each of the animals that are “permaculture friendly”. Most of them are really easy to grow, the get along well with your plants and, best part, they get fed by the farm so you don’t have to remember to do it many times a day.
Stuck in the city? Have no fear, because we’ve bent over backwards to find solutions for you. We’re going to let you in on some unique ways to make permaculture work in small spaces, so your food needs are covered if you can’t leave your apartment. We’ll share our best kept secrets on indoor gardening, that go beyond vertical stacking on walls and trellises.
- We can’t wrap this up without talking about medicinal plants. In an SHTF situation, access to doctors and meds will be restricted, which is why you’ll need to grow these 50+ plants into your garden that alleviate or heal hundreds of diseases and conditions. Plus, we’ll show you how to actually use them in an emergency, starting with burns, spider bites, warts and many more. The health benefits from these plants are staggering: from lowering cholesterol to improving eye sight, mobility and reducing stress, there is not a single organ in your body that won’t be improved.
- and much, much more…
Of course, I wanted to make this much more than just an e-book, so…
Bonus #1 is the Permaculture Action Plan and Checklist.
One thing I learned after writing thousands of pages of content, is that folks often like to have an overview, something to serve as a reminder of the key ideas as well as the order in which to do things.
This condensed version of the main course will make sure you avoid the costly mistakes that could mean little or noyield from your garden in the first year. Why screw it up when you can get it right the first time?
Next we’ll give you over 10 example diagrams of permaculture gardens. They’re similar to what your own design will look like, and will help you make your own customized plan quickly and easily. The main course has plenty of diagrams, but these will help you save time.
My 3rd bonus is called SHTF Water. We talked about how this survival garden doesn’t need that much water, but you sure will. We’ll cover everything you need to know about water for survival purposes: storing, harvesting, finding water sources in any terrain, and, of course, filtering and purification.
The next two bonuses will help you deal with all thatextra produce, once you have your permaculture garden up and running. Canning Authority will help you can everything the right way and avoid spoiling your cans and getting infected with botulism…
…while Veggie Profits will help you sell your excess produce and make a few extra bucks to buy more preps. You can also barter with it post-collapse, to help you thrive when everyone else will be digging through trash cans.
Believe it or not, there’s more. I decided to do something “foolish” and might end up regretting it but… if you act now, while this video is up, you’ll also get FREE access to the Family Survival Blueprints, my first and most treasured survival course that’s currently selling at $37. It’s my “survival 101” course, something I think every American needs to read and print out to have as reference when the world goes dark.
You’ll be thrilled to know that, for now at least, you can get everything for a one time payment $39 and not a penny more.
Your first option would be to set up an aquaponics system. They’re pretty popular these days but have obvious flaws that make them impractical for the average prepper. They not only need DAILY monitoring, but also work on electricity, meaning that they’re useless in case of an EMP. In fact, even a simple power outage will kill all your plants and fish, because they need electricity in order to survive.
Your second option would be to start a traditional garden. If you put in the hard work and are willing to re-plant every year at the right time and spray pesticides, your will see results… unless pests or disease hit your crop hard. You’ll also have to guard it for looters every night AND worry about crop rotation and seeds. All of this is manageable but requires continuous effort on your part.
Besides, where are you going to find pesticides post-collapse?
Or you can choose the 3rd and best option: to work with Mother Nature and not againsther… Let her feed you and your family by starting a hidden survival farm that not even a drone could spot from above…
You’re also fully covered by my iron-clad a 60-day money back guarantee. If, at any time within the next two months you change your mind, just send me a quick email and I’ll refund you every penny.
No questions asked, no BS and you can even keep the bonuses – my way of saying “thank you” for giving it a try. If you’ve ever bought anything from me before, you know I’m a man of my word and I ALWAYS keep my promises.
editor-in-chief of www.SurvivalSullivan.com