The Solar Air Lantern can provide emergency lighting without relying on batteries, fuel or the need to plug it into the wall for power. Just lay in the sun to charge – then inflate the lantern and enjoy hours of bright ambient light. Keep one in your car, at home, or in your bug out bag – the Solar Air Lantern can provide the backup light that you need.
So many uses . . .
The amazing Solar Air Lantern is lightweight, inflatable, rechargeable, waterproof, shatterproof
and uses no wires or batteries so it’s very portable.
- Light up campsite by hanging on tree or rope
- Great for reading a book in the dark
- Lights inside of tent, hang it or lay on ground
- Power outages at home or office
- Keep in your car, boat or RV
- Waterproof and it floats
- Must have item for your ‘bug out bag’
- Light up a backyard party
Your friends will be amazed!
The Solar Air Lantern is easy to use and virtually indestructible. A full solar charge lasts
up to 12 hours and retains a charge for 3 years if inactive.
- 4 inches tall when inflated
- 150 square feet lighting area
- 1 inch tall when deflated
- Weighs only 4 ounces
- High-efficient built-in solar panel
- 10 powerful LEDs giving 50 lumens
- Brightens a 12 foot area
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Full charge in just 8 hours of sun
- Made from waterproof PVC enclosure
- Handles on both sides for easy hanging
- Low, High, Emergency Flash and Off settings
- Maintenance free: no wires, no gas, no batteries
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Retains 95% of its charge, each month (after 3 years in storage, it still works!)
Get the Paracord Survival Kit
FREE when you order 2 Lanterns
Survival Kit with Carabiner
- – Small survival kit wrapped in paracord
- – Over 9 feet of 550lb strength paracord
- – Compact; fits in pocket or attach to gear
- – 10 essential survival items found inside
SOLAR AIR LANTERN
Only $19.97 – 50% off the 2nd one!
(FREE Shipping When You Order 3 Or More)
Order more than 1 and get FREE SURVIVAL KIT